Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, May 4, 2014

How Were You Born?

Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. (John 3:6 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I need a fresh start, a do-over of sorts. My life is not exactly what I would like it to be right now. I'm surviving, but I'm not thriving. I believe You have more in-store for me. I pray that You allow Your Spirit to fall afresh on me. Wash me and make me clean. Only Your Spirit can give me new life. I'm ready and willing to accept that newness of life today, right now. I pray that You dwell inside of me and not only alter my walk and my talk, but my life and my strife as well. Give me a new pep in my step. Prove to me that when I take a step towards You, that You will take many steps with me and towards me as well. Overhaul my spirit and fill it with righteousness and truth; joy and peace; faith and courage; abundance and prosperity; and most importantly, love. Amen and so it is.

You Didn't Have To
"You didn't have to do it, but You did"
"You didn't have to do it, but You did"

You ended the drought and made it rain
You created sunshine out of my pain
You showed me a rainbow inside my soul
You gave me more value than a pot of gold
You walked me straight down a narrow path
You turned my sorrows into hearty laughs
You did for me what I could not do
You did it all, but You didn't have to

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment