Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Are You Happy?

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. (Proverbs 3:13 KJV)

Today's Prayer
You're all I need, I believe that. I pray that I come to genuinely desire and truly know that You're all I want. Everything that is of You, is what is best for me. I ask that You enlighten me today, give me the opportunity to be familiar with Your knowledge and Your wisdom. Consecrate me, and place Your instructions in the cornerstone of my temple. Make it holy. I understand, You are my only source, despite how things may appear. I get it. Give me the wisdom of harvesting. Let me apply that wisdom to harvest the prosperity and abundance that You have already placed here for me. Allow me to experience You, so that I may understand, how great You really are. I thank You, and I praise You. Amen and so it is.

H.A.P.P.Y.
How
Another
Person
Perceives
You

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment