Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Who Is The King?

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. (1 Timothy 1:17 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I know that Your word lasts forever. You are a sovereign God, who reigns supreme over everything. Truth is, I'm tired and confused, and I'm all out Lord. I've tried fasting and praying. I read Your word and I trust in You. I even go to Your house of worship for the edification of my spirit, but it's doesn't seem to be working right now. I'm tired of listening to the preacher preach at me. I'm burned out on the teachings of man about You. I need a direct word from You. I need You to show up and be present in my life like never before. I'm just being honest Lord, I don't know what else to do. Like the songwriter says, "take me to the King, I don't have much to bring. My heart is torn in pieces, it's my offering." I'm going to give You the glory despite how I feel. I pray that you reinforce my faith, make it stronger than ever before, even in the face of seemingly invincible odds. Despite how I may be feeling, I know that You alone are God, and You can fix it for me. Amen, and so it is.

Help
Help,
That's what I need
Help,
Please hear my plead
Help,
Send it in right away
Help,
Please, don't go away

Help,
I can't do it on my own
Help,
Receive me on Your throne
Help,
I don't know where else to go
Help,
Just don't say no

Help,
For sure, I got you
Help,
That's all I want to do
Help,
No problem, it's no task
Help,
I just been waiting for you to ask

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment