Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Which One Do You Want?

Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends. (Proverbs 17:9 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Teach me how to love unconditionally, like You love me. I pray that I will accept others just as they are, not as I want them to be. I pray that my love extends beyond my preferences and opinions. I really need You to help me with this. I'm struggling in that area and it is affecting my peace of mind. Lord, help me to remember that You, in all Your greatness, created mankind with free will. If You don't force people or make them do Your will, then who am I to think that I should. Place within me real acceptance and meaningful tolerance. Steep me with the knowledge, that despite appearances or circumstances, people and things are exactly as they are supposed to be at this moment in time, and that includes me. Amen and so it is.

Love
Love when you want to hate
Love when they make a mistake
Love when hate is due
Love like God loves you

Love if you are treated wrong
Love if you get passed along
Love if you are taken for granted
Love even though you don't understand it

Love those in need of it most
Love those who are not so close
Love those you dare not hug
Love is the order from above

Love is like a patchwork quilt
Love over time is built
Love covers a multitude of things
Love warmth and comfort brings

Love even if it hurts
Love until more love spurts
Love...

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment