Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Who Is That?

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I turn to You. I ask that You help me to remove anything covering or blocking others from seeing Your glory through me. Let me not be a barrier to others who seek to develop a personal relationship with You. Remove any impediment from my mind and help me to understand the truth of my words and actions. Eradicate any artifact from me that is not of You. Let me reflect the glory of the Lord. Make me more and more like You. Evolve me and mold me into Your glorious image. Amen and so it is.

Only You
Only You could make me feel this way
Transform my life
Save the day

Create a masterpiece out of what was thought to be mess
Replace anger with grace
And resentment with kindness

Truth be known
All hope was gone
It had left building
Dusk had turned to dawn

Then there was a tap
Much gentler than a slap

Wake up it said
Get out of bed
Clear the cobwebs from your head
Move forward instead
Don't you dare cower
Get in the shower
Don't consider balking
It's time to start walking

You're almost there
I know you can't see
That's just how it is
Well, it's got to be

Until you feel desperate enough
Until times seem rough and tough
You won't
You won't seek My will
You won't desire life
That only I can fulfill

Now you know
This much is true
I'll be right there
Because I love like its only you

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment