Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, September 29, 2014

Are You Gone Call?

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3 KJV)

Today's Prayer
God, please answer my prayer. I'm in desperate need and don't have a lot of time to go into all the details. You already know them anyway. Lord, I know You hear me. If it be Your will, please, answer me. I need You. Not now, but right now. Amen and so it is. 

I Want To Know
Can You to shed some light
I want to know the future
I want to know that I'm right
I want wisdom and secret insight
I want to know what tomorrow brings
I want everything to be alright 
I want to know
Who can I call
Where can I go
I really, really, just want to know

Written by Marc Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment