Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Why Are You Scared?

I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. (Psalms 16:8 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Father, open my eyes and let me see all the examples around me of Your power and Your love. Reveal to me the greatness of You in the smallest of life. Let my heartbeat be a reminder that You're always there to guide me, even at night whilst I sleep. Show me the way of life that is full of Your presence. Let me experience the pleasures of You living in and with me. Amen and so it is.

I Love This
They can't beat me cause I love This
They can't defeat me cause I love This
They can laugh, but I love This
They can talk, but I love This

I love the way You love
I love the the way You love
I love the the way You give
I love the life You give

I love the Your mercy and grace
I long to see Your face
I long to see Your smile, and hear You say
I make You really proud

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment