Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Love and Affirmatiions

Sunday Relaxation - Taking Care of You

I love Sundays. No matter what kind of week I have had. I look forward to Sundays. Whether it is staying in bed a little longer, curling up with a book, listening to music, taking a walk in nature, spending time with loved ones; I always think of Sundays as a day to celebrate The Creator and all of His Creations and as a day to take care of me.  That is not selfish. If I don't take care of myself how can I be there for those I love, how can I take on the world, how can I work for my dreams. 

Loving and giving include loving yourself and giving to yourself the things you need ... nourishment, joy, laughter, fun, shelter, clothing. Sometimes we forget that in that giving and loving are things like, serenity, relaxation, and recharging our inner batteries. Today... before life grabs you up and takes over, make a conscious choice to spend sometime taking care of you. 

SO... make sure... MaKe SuRe... you Take CaRe of YOU so you can say thank you for all your blessings, share a smile or some laughter with another, do a kindness for another and give and love with a lighter, brighter, gentler, relaxed spirit.
Have a Lovely Sunday and may The Great I Am Bless you and Keep you SaFe




No comments:

Post a Comment