Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, September 1, 2014

Can You Be In Trouble and Be Happy?

Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights. (Psalms 119:143 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, thank You for the songwriter that shared these lyrics "I don't feel no ways tired. I've come too far, from where you brought me from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy, but I don't believe You brought me this far to leave me." I pray for the kind of faith that brings me joy when there seems to be no cause for joy. I want to be able to celebrate in the midst of it all. I'm so glad that You first loved me. I love You Lord. Amen and so it is.




Never
 Anguish
                                                   Fear
                                                   Worry
                              Jesus Easily Saves Unlimited Souls
                             Justice, Equality, Salvation, Unity, Safety
Labor
                                                      Love
Plant
                                                      Harvest
Study
Pray
Learn
                                                      Grow
                                             
                                                   

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment