Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Do You Want To Be Transformed?

...but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. (Romans 12:2 NLT)

Today's Prayer 
Lord, the world around me is hard to understand. Sometimes it seems so loving and so kind. Then at other times it seems bitter, and cold, even fierce. I try to stay in the God lane and not copy the behavior and customs of this world, but it's hard. Teach me o Lord. I want to learn how to know God’s will for me. I want that which is good and pleasing and perfect. Amen and so it is.

Beware
When my old one sits next to my new one
I end up with a I don't know what to do one

The more I try to change
The more it seems the same
Just rearranged
Same thang, Different name

The two can't coexist
Like oil and water,
They don't mix
So what's the fix?

When my old one sits next to my new one
This is what I do
I tell the old one;
You and me, we threw
This is my new
Yeah, that's how I'm gon play you

It's ain't cold
It's fair
My old one always trying to take me there
That old one is slick
I better beware

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment