Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, September 26, 2014

Faith Friday

I thank You God and I won't forget Your benefits:
Forgiving my sins, Healing me, Redeeming my life, Crowning me with steadfast love and mercy, Satisfying me with good and Renewing me with youth!
Psalms 103:1-5

I believe by faith that because of my relationship with Jesus, the best things in life and undeserved favor follow me everywhere I go.
Psalms 23:6

I will not let my past mistakes keep me from my God-given purpose. I believe by faith that it is time to drop my pot and pick up my purpose! John 4:28-29

Thank You God for Your correction. Even though I don't like it, I know there is a purpose. I believe by faith that correction from God will be a blessing for me. Likewise, I won't be afraid to correct my own children. It will give me peace. 
Hebrews 12:7-15
Proverbs 29:17-19

When I fear, wait for, rejoice in and hope in The Lord, I believe by faith that help, protection and undeserved favor is mine in all situations that I face!
Psalms 33:18-22

I believe by faith that when I am obedient to what God says do, God is obligated to bless me and my family. 
Deuteronomy 11:13-15

Written by Lawrence Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment