Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, September 26, 2014

Do You Deserve It?

So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. And all of this is a gift from God...And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him...And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. (2 Corinthians 5:14, 16-21 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Dear God, help me to see You in others, including myself.I'm praying for courage to step up to the plate today. If Your will demands a higher calling for me, then so be it. Help me to press on towards that mark. Touch my life and draw me closer to You. I'm asking for the following:
-Comfort on difficult days
-Smiles when sadness intrudes
-Rainbows to follow the clouds
-Laughter to kiss my lips
-Sunsets to warm my heart
-Gentle hugs when my spirit sags
-Friendships to brighten my being
-Beauty for my eyes to see
-Confidence for when I doubt
-Faith so that I can believe
-Courage to know myself
-Patience to accept the truth, and
-Love to complete my life
Amen and so it is.

Please
Give it to me
Don't take it back
I need it more than ever
I promise you that

Are You There?
Come on,
Let's see
If I can see the God in You, and
You can see the God in me

Written by Marc Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment