Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Will You Be Still?

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalms 46:10 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, Lord, Lord. Help me to just be still. I pray that in the midst of my best mind, or my worst state of being, that I will be still. My supplication is that when I want to go at the world all on my own, that You will remind to breathe and just be still. Let Your presence rest in me. Let Your spirit abide within me. Let Your love guide me. I lift You up, and I praise Your name. Thank You Lord, for all that You have done. Amen and so it is.

Be Still

Shhhhh
Be still

Listen
Hear the whisper in the wind
Feel
The gentle and tender breeze
See
The invisible and present  God
Inhale
The invincible and sustaining breath of life

Awaken
Be still

Listen
Be still

Breathe
Be still

Look
Be still

Feel
Be still

Be present
Be still

Be alive
Be still

Shhhhh
Be still

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment