Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What Time Is It?


To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: (Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord give me sign. A reason to keep moving this way. Show me that it is the right direction. Light my path with the brightness of the North Star. Guide me like the wise men searching for the newborn Christ. Make me to know righteousness and pureness of heart as my best companions. Steer me like a ship passing thru the Gibraltar Straits, helping me to avoid treachery and dangers unseen.  Lord, You know my reason for being. I say yes to Your will even though I don't understand it. Use me as You desire and let me fulfill my purpose. Amen and so it is.

We Must
We must get up
We must not fear
We must survive
We must our children hear

We must do
We must be
We must because
The world is depending on we

We must live
We must thrive
We must have faith
We must keep hope alive

We must surrender
To God not man
We must be able to say
We did all we can

Written by Marc Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Vilhelm,
    As I use as lot of pictures I will definitely check you out. Please continue to visit and to share us. We will share you as well.

    ReplyDelete