Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Are You Right?

You may believe there’s nothing wrong with what you are doing, but keep it between yourself and God. Blessed are those who don’t feel guilty for doing something they have decided is right. If you do anything you believe is not right, you are sinning. (Romans 14:22-23 NLT)

Today's Prayer
With all that is within me, I will bless the Lord. I praise Your holy name. I am so grateful for all the great things that You have done. Thank You for placing within me a mind of my own. I pray that You open my mind to the truth about how You would have me to live and to love. I want a meaningful and purposeful existence. One that will exalt You and bless others. Let my life be an orphic light in the midst of darkness so that others can be directed to You. This I pray. Amen and so it is.

Only One
You are the only One
You are the only Thing
You are the only Reason
You are the only King

They try to tell me that I'm wrong
They try to tell me that I'm jaded
They try to tell me I should listen to them, but
I think that they are crazy

Just because they in power
Just because they hold the keys
Just because they got the money
They believe they should rule me

There is only One that gets the job done
There is only One that I answer to
There is only One that lives forever
That One is not them or you

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment