Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Do You Have Too Much?

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. (Romans 15:13 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Fill my cup Lord. I lift it up Lord. Let it overflow with confident hope. I submit myself as an open vessel willing to be filled with whatever You offer. I pray that whatever You fill me with, that I utilize it to be a source of "God-ness" to others. Let the power of the Holy Spirit spill over into the world around me so that they can experience that same hope. Amen and so it is.

Too Much
Is there such a thing
How can that possibly be
Maybe it is for you
Definitely it's not for me

Too much food
Too much milk
Too much money
Too much honey
Too much spirit
Too much soul
Too much might not be enough
Depending on who's in control

Too much love
Too much land
How can I have too much
When He got it all in His hand

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment