Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, September 25, 2014

"This FEAR Is GOD"

For thou didst form my inward parts: Thou didst cover me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks unto thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Wonderful are thy works; And that my soul knoweth right well.
http://bible.com/12/psa.139.13-14.asv

Breakfast for The Brethren. The scripture this morning said "I am FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY MADE." Fear has a completely different connotation in this context. Because fear in the layman's sense is not of GOD. Fear in this instance means with extreme care and deliberate intention. HE had a specific purpose in mind and knew full well that there would never be another like you. With that in mind here is the take away and the Challenge for The Brethren. God's creation was an action with specific intent for a specific effect and purpose. You and YOU only are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made for Your Purpose. The Challenge Dear Brethren is to always let your actions be thoughtful, specific, and fearful in purpose. Praise God In All Dear Brethren. I stand and live because HE bled and died. Be Encouraged Beloved Brethren. Be Encouraged.

Written by James D. Shanks

No comments:

Post a Comment