Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Who Are You?

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. (Romans 8:30 KJV)
And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory. (Romans 8:30 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I'm feeling good today. I know who I am and whose I am. I'm Yours. You called me. You made me, and most importantly You saved me. Hallelujah! I come to give You glory. I come to give You praise. I come to lift You up. I come to magnify Your name. You've been so good, I just want to say thank you. Amen and amen again.

So Good
Better than chocolate
Sweeter than apple pie
Smother than ice cream
Oh, my, my, my

More refreshing than honeydew
Or berries topped with cream
Better than Grandma's cooking
Now, you know that's a dream

More tasty than candy yams
Covered with marshmallows
More delicious than tender barbecue
That'll make you slap the devil

You just so good
You just so tight
You make my life complete
You make everything all right

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment