Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday



Thoughtful Thursday

my friend told me yesterday... Open the door, .If something fails you, if something falls through; leave the room you are in…  but first open the door.

I thought about it. I get it now… There's a small voice calling to you,
but it's on the other side… you'll never truly hear it if you don't
open the door and go inside. The past is over with; get used to it, get on with it. It's very simple; there's something better for you, but you won't find it if you don't let go of the past, open the door, walk through it and see what's on the other side.

Perhaps you are all in a better place than me and really get this. Perhaps all of you have stepped through your open doors and are charging ahead in life... doin the damn thing. To all of you I say... you rock!. However, if there are any of you out there, like me... hesitant to step through your open door; to you I say, gather up your courage and resolve and love yourself enough to step through the door WiTH ME... let's do it together. Okay now... ready... set... one, two, three... step...

-- written by asd --
-- photograph © Robert Kine design --

No comments:

Post a Comment