Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, September 19, 2014

Faith Friday

I believe by faith that it is time to get up and go because my dry season is over! I am encouraged and stronger because of the joy of The Lord.
1 Kings 18:41
Nehemiah 8:10

I am reconciled with God by Jesus' death and resurrection! Now my goal is to please God and uphold His glory.
Colossians 1:21-22

You, God, are the alpha and the omega. Please forgive me for my unbelief. Prove the doubters wrong in such a way that You get glory. Let Your power fall!
Revelation 1:8
Mark 9:23-24

I believe by faith that my "mountain of a problem" will get flattened by my God. And I will complete this assignment and build something great!
Zechariah 4:7

Because of my relationship with Him, I believe by faith that I will say of The Lord, then He will do! Deliver me God and cover me.
Psalms 91:2-4

The thought of what God has done automatically causes me to sing praises.
Isaiah 49:13

Lord, You are good and Your mercy endures forever!

Written by Lawrence Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment