Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, September 5, 2014

Are You Stressed Out?

“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, teach me how to be humble and gentle at heart. Show me how to let You carry the heavy burdens that I have been struggling to bear. I pray that You relieve this particular burden of stress that's effecting my entire being. The physical and mental stresses of my job, and the emotional stresses in my home need Your attention. If anybody can fix it, You can. I come to You. I accept and receive Your promise to give me rest. Thank You in advance for already doing it. Amen and so it is.

S.T.R.E.S.S.
Stuff
Happens all the time

Time
Always moving, never enough, wish I had more

Rest
Wish I could, maybe I'll do it when I die

Excuses
I tell myself that they explain reasons, really that's a lie

Stances
Circum that is, both yours and mine

Situations
Try to make me believe, that who I am, they somehow define

STRESS - a root cause for many deaths and illnesses
What you can do about STRESS:
-Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness
-Trust God, He never fails
-Rest
-Eat better
-Sing praises unto The Lord
-Shout "Hallelujah!" anyhow

Written by Marc Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment