Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Are You About That Life?

Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy. (Proverbs 12:20 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, examine my intentions today. Expose the truth of matters as I go about my day. Let hypocrisy not dwell in my being. Reveal me to me, so that I may improve in those areas of my life that may be laying in wait to deceive and to destroy. I know that You are an awesome God, and through You I am made complete. I pray that You help me to live my purposeful life for the benefit of Your kingdom. Amen and so it is.

Plotting vs Planning
Evil plots
Peaceful plans
Plotting and scheming
Planning and preparing
Plot ones' death
Plan ones' life
Buried in a plot
Potential in a plan
Dig a plot
Make a plan

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment