Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, August 28, 2014

The First Step





Hello Friends,
The "First Step is the hardest to take".  We hear this all of the time.  When I came across this picture it spoke volumes.  

When I think of "the first step", just the words make me a little skittish.  There are so many thoughts and plans in our minds. . . .you know?  In saying that the one thing I know is I want to live a beautiful, connected, powerful, loving, bountiful and compassionate life.  


How does one do that???

Reading this picture was so pleasing to my spirit.  From what I gathered you have to trust, let go, believe not only in yourself but your dreams. . . all of those things that seem so "uncomfortable". . . . but are all so necessary.

We have to live a life of abundance; knowing that we deserve our hearts desire.  We should accept that once we take that "first step"  each step thereafter is a little easier.  As it gets easier the fright dissipates and suddenly it disappears. . . . . 

and, guess what, you are there-wherever you are, there is.  Let's do it together........


Let's hold hands, say a prayer, take a breath . . . . .

OFF WE GO; knowing all is possible!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment