Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, August 11, 2014

Who Do You Follow?

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; (Ephesians 5:1 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I want to experience You. Let every breath I take be in You, and every step I make, be for You. I pray that You open my understanding to the truth of what being a follower of God really means. Show me how to operate in authenticity. Ignite my courage so that I may overcome all doubt and insecurities. Teach me how to move with precise purpose and fulfill my creative destiny. Take my mind, and meld it with the knowledge that all things are possible, and decisions that are navigated by wisdom. Connect my Spirit with honesty and pureness of heart. Let me stride with pride because of Your authority. I pray that my faith move mountains of distrust and fear. I want to be infused with peace and love. May hope be reveled through me like a beacon in the night. I want to follow You. I want to do what You do and what You say do. Amen and so it is.

Spirit Cry
Do I
Will I
Can I
Should I
Could I

Doubt destroys my mind
Negativity and fear combine
Trying to force me away
Please keep them at bay

I Look to the sky
Lord, hear my cry

I want to be free
I want to my life's destiny
I want the fullness of life
I want to explore new heights
I want my dreams to soar
I want my passions to roar
I want to walk in the Light
I want Spirit to incite

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment