Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, August 10, 2014

What Should We Do?

let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him. (Hebrews 10:22 NLT)

Today's Prayer
God, things are moving a bit slower than I would like them to. Something is weighing me down,  and I can't seem to quite shake whatever it is. I'm turning up my trust and my hope in You. Please help me. You promised that if I changed my ways, and acknowledged You, that You would open up the windows of heaven and pour down Your blessings upon me. I've been praying. I'm giving You everything. I surrender all, take all of me. There is nothing left to do but hold on. Your promise is what keeps me. Please, please don't let me fail You now. Amen and so it is.

Motivation
Look within
Not without
Move in faith
Not in doubt

Hear
Clear
Steer
Cheer

I know
God always shows
Fly with me
It shall be

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment