Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Are You In The Way?

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. (Psalms 1:1-2 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, my prayer is simple today, make me like a tree that is planted by rivers of water. Root my tenants deep in principles of righteousness. Let me be fruitful. Fertilize me with Your love. Fortify and ground me so that I may withstand the storms of life. Let me be a symbol of strength, hope, and prosperity for all to see and believe that it can be so for them as well. Today I declare, I am in You, and You are in me. Amen and so it is.

Move
"Move...Get out the way!"
Said best in a song
The writer might've known it all along
Now I get it
It's my turn to see
Move
That's what God is telling me

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment