Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, August 15, 2014

Are You All In?

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. (Deuteronomy 6:5 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, teach me how to pray, wait, and listen for Your answer. Tech me how to gird my loins with love and let my life be guided by truth. I pray for the willingness to follow You like never before. Willingness to let humility be my face to the world. The willingness to be patient in the midst of anxiousness and excitement. Willingness to live a life above reproach, and willingness to embrace acceptance, yet not mistake it for complacency. Amen and so it is.

I Will
Not I'll try or I might
Not I can't right now cause it's tight
Not maybe, we'll see
Not whatever is going to be is going to be
Not hold on I'll let you know
No even probably so

I will will suffice
I will is nice
I will gets it done
I will, that answer, is the only one

Written by Marc Christmas  

No comments:

Post a Comment