Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What Is Your Answer?

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: (1 Peter 3:15 KJV)

Today's Prayer 
Dear Lord, I love You. With my all of my heart, all of my mind, all of my body, and all of my soul. I love You because You first loved me. Even before I knew what love was or how to love, You loved me. You teach me by showing me each and every minute of every day. I see Your love in the creation and life that surrounds me. I hear Your love in the chirping of the birds. When the wind blows across my face, I am gently touch by You. I am surrounded by Your love in the midst of every aspect of my life. Thank You dear Lord. Amen and so it is.

I Need You
I need You like water needs space to fill, and fire needs oxygen to breathe
I need You like a heart needs blood to pump, and a baby needs a breast to wean
My entire being needs You to give my life new meaning

I need You like a moon needs a sky in the night, and a sun at dusk soon takes flight
I need You like the tired need rest to sleep, and the hungry need food to eat
Like a sole needs the bottom of a shoe, I need You

I need You like a dog needs to be part of a pack, and a spine does more than just support a back
I need you like an eraser needs to fix mistakes, and real is the opposite of phony or fake
Everything that I do, needs You

I need You like a singer needs lyrics for a song, and push-it means to keep it moving along
I need You like never means no, and a stop couldn't exist without a go
This is forever true, I need You

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment