Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Who Is She?

She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. (Proverbs 3:18 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Master, please hear my plea. I know that I don't know much, and that I understand very little. Help me to be humble enough to continually learn from the world around me. Change my mindset from seeing the turmoil of circumstances to recognizing their necessity, and open my eyes to see the God-tunity in all situations. You are all knowing and I must learn to really trust that You do know what's best. Bless my mind to receive the peace that goes along with Your wisdom and Your understanding. Amen and so it is.

Her
Tell me
Have you seen Her
I'm Looking for Her
Where's She at
Which way did She go

I hope She didn't go far
Was She alone
Was She walking
Was She in a car

How can I find Her
I need Her right now
Without Her I'm lost
Only She can show me how

Who is She
I thought you knew
She is wisdom and understanding
She's also called God too

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment