Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

How Are You Doing It?

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; (Colossians 3:23 KJV)

Today's Prayer
I make a joyful noise unto The Lord, and I'm glad about it. Thank You for showing me the key to my joy. Help me to remember that everything I do has absolutely nothing to do with anybody else. It's all about doing it for You. Help me to keep You in the front of all my intentions and desires. Let me not get distracted by the opinions, emotions, or feelings of others about what I'm doing and/or how I'm doing it, because I'm doing it for You. Amen and so it is.

Do It
I don't do it for my family
I don't do it for my friends
I don't do it for my lover
I do it for within

I don't do it for the glamour
I don't do it for the gold
I do it from the heart
I do it for my soul

I do it cause it's right
I do it cause it's clean
I do it for Light
I do it for Supreme

I'll do it in my house
I'll do it where I roam
And If I have to,
I'll do it all alone

Written by Marc Christmas

1 comment: