Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday reflections

photographer unknown
I know it looks like I am just sitting. Actually, as it is Sunday,  I am rejuvenating myself and waiting to see what the universe has in store for me next. I can't recreate any of my past happy moments. I no longer choose to live in the past. Instead, I choose to continually create new happy moments. But every minute can’t be a happy moment so in between (and especially on Sundays); I sit, relax, rejuvenate and enjoy ...just enjoy... the day.

I forget sometimes the real value of a day. I forget that each day is unique, comes only once, cannot be repeated. I forget that any moment of every day can be magical. I forget that any moment of every day can take your breath away. I forget that I must be willing to seize those moments, laugh with them, go with them
and be grateful for the opportunity to be in and a part of them if I want to have more.

If I remembered more often, I might realize I can shape and mold each day the way I want it to be, as well as the way I want it to turn out. If I remembered more often, I might always begin each day in gratitude and end each in day in thanks; see each day and task as a chance to do my best. If I remembered more often, I might take the things that cross my path – the good and the bad, in my stride. If I valued each day I would remember to enjoy it more, appreciate it more and fill it with more of all that is good.

If I remembered I might spend more days in harmony with nature, myself, others and the world. I might consciously choose to be lovingly, joyfully, peacefully. purposefully living. I might seize every moment -wild or serene, happy or painful - and laugh in it, dance in it, find the music and rhythm in it, hear the poetry of it, see the artful beauty of it, go with it, learn from it and be grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it. No... not might... I would.

*¨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨*• written by asd .•*¨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨*•



No comments:

Post a Comment