Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, August 22, 2014

Faith Friday

Thank You God for blessing my family with favor.

We are walking in Your favor today, and we will not be distracted by negative talk or anything that is inconsistent with Your promises. We have a purpose! We are building something for God! Ezra 4:4-5

Please forgive me for having weak faith at times. I choose to live by faith. Regardless of the circumstance, I will be careful to acknowledge You God and live by faith, avoiding unrighteousness. Romans 1:16-18

Thank You God for everything, even for allowing me to suffer through some things. I believe by faith that You love me and use even my suffering to shape me into the person I was intended to be. Proverbs 3:11-12

I will vigilantly defend my heart, mind, life and family against the attacks of the enemy. I won't get too lazy or proud to submit to and believe in the full gospel of Jesus Christ. Time to grow up and be responsible for my actions. I won't quit, I'm entitled to God's best. The just live by faith.

1 Corinthians 16:13
Habakkuk 2:4
Romans 1:17
Galatians 3:11
Hebrews 10:38

I believe by faith that no good thing will be kept from me. God, show me why I'm still dealing with the same issues and give me the conviction to walk into my promise!
Psalms 84:11
Gen 12:1-3

Written by Lawrence Smith (Allverse Ally)

No comments:

Post a Comment