Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, August 25, 2014

Did You Have A Taste?

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. (Psalms 34:8 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I am trying to do better than before. I'm holding on to Your promises of redemption, and power, and strength. I desire to walk upright with faith and courage right beside me. I need You now. Right now, in an immediate way. I'm praising You with my mouth even though I'm challenged in my heart. I'm telling others how good You are, even though things ain't going so good for me. I just ask that You help me. Help me to do what I should do even when I don't want to do it. I will magnify You, and I will exalt Your name. Hear me. Deliver me from all my fears. I'm trying to do good, and I'm searching for peace. Hear my cry o Lord. Deliver me from my afflictions. I read in Your word that You redeem the soul of Your servants, and If I trust in You, I will not be desolate. Make it so Lord. Make it so. Amen and so it is.


I've Been Dreaming
In the middle of the night
Right before dawn
My eyes begin to flutter
My mind's T.V. cuts on

What is that I'm watching
Is that possible can it be
I'm dreaming in color
It's looks so real to me

Out of nowhere
It just appeared
Are You trying to tell me something
Maybe so, that was weird

I've been dreaming
Every night for some days
Different dreams every time
Sometimes in multiples, they come in waves

Should I just chalk it up
Maybe it's just one of those things
Maybe it's God trying to tell me
God is everywhere, even in my dreams

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment