Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, August 3, 2014

What About The Second One?

Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. (Hebrews 10:9 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I'm confused. I need You to make it plain for me. I keep desiring to know "why" this is happening, and You keep telling me to pay close attention to "what" is really going on. I don't get it. I need some help. I pray that You open my mind to the possibility of promise. I pray for the serenity to accept things as they are and have confidence about what they may become. Amen and so it is.

Lost One
"What you really done done...you just lost one"

I can hear the song crooning in my head
L-Boogie singing about the love she bled
I'm riding around passing time
Passing through the thoughts in my mind

Not really paying attention
I sing along
I wonder what she's talking about
What's the meaning of this song

Is it about love
Is it about fate
Is it about life
Is it about hate

Is it true
Did I really just lose
How is that possible
Hold up, I'm confused

So what You saying is
I need to rethink my thoughts
When it comes to God's will
There is no such thing as lost

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment