Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, August 15, 2014

Faith Friday

There is no end to God's greatness, so why should my praise and worship end? Psalms 145:3

Thank You Lord for forgiveness. Give me the sensitivity to not only forgive others, but to also give to others. I believe by faith that when I do, I unlock forgiveness and "give-ness" for my own life!  Matthew 6:14-15; Luke 6:37-38

I am blessed to be a blessing to others! Lord I am grateful for who You are and for what You have done. Riches, honor, power and might come from You. I believe by faith that nothing is able to withstand You!  All things come from You. I just give back to You out of what You've given me. 1 Chronicles 29:12-14

I will submit to the authority that God has placed over me, and give honor and respect where due.

Thank You God for ordering my steps, I will look for the positives along my way because you never let go of my hand. 1 Peter 2:13-17; Psalms 37:23-24

While experts have a place, it is better for me to put my trust and confidence in what You say. I believe by faith that You have the final say. As long as I acknowledge You, I believe by faith that You will direct my outcomes and my decisions. Psalms 118:8-9; Proverbs 3:5-6

Written by Lawrence Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment