Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Is Your Mind & Your Heart Right?

Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. (Colossians 4:2 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Father, open my eyes, and let me see the truth about myself. Reveal the areas of my mind and heart that need sanctification. Cleanse all of me. I want to be acceptable unto You. Rid my heart of any traces of anger or resentment. Right my mind to constantly think about Your goodness and how great You are. This I pray, and I thank You for all that You will do for me. Amen and so it is.

Get Right
What's on your mind
What's in your heart
Tell the truth now
Don't leave out that part

I've seen you trying
I've seen you crying
I've seen what happens
When you start compromising

If it ain't all good
If it ain't okay
If it ain't what you want
It don't have to be that way

You can do what you want
You can do what you like
You can follow my suggestion
You can get right

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment