Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Unlimited Love



"You have within you more love than you could ever understand." 
 -- Rumi --

I saw this quote and smiled. I love all that it means. It is the same as we are the ocean in a droplet of water, the sun in a single ray of light, the universe in a single atom, the heavens in a single star.  

Within each and every one of us is all the love there is. And I don’t mean all the love in the world… think bigger; or on the planet…. think bigger; or in the universe… think bigger; or in the galaxy… think bigger. Can you imagine bigger? I have a hard time visualizing it because I have a hard time conceiving it, and yet that is how much love we have within us. We have unlimited love, our potential to love, be loved, give love, receive love… is boundless, limitless, unfathomable. And even more amazing; the more we give,the more we receive and the more we receive, the more we have. I don’t know… is that infinity to the infinity power? And how far and wide reaching is that?

I have always believed that we were created by love, from love, to love and I try to live from that perspective, but I have never thought about love as Rumi has. I from henceforth attempt to live as though I am more than just unlimited potential, I will live and love from the perspective that I am unlimited love. That all can love me, that I can love everyone and that as I open myself up to love, I can connect with more people on even deeper levels and reach more people with love. Can you imagine a world where everyone lives from that place… unlimited love? Wow!
--written by asd --

No comments:

Post a Comment