Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Faith Fridays

Let the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ flow into my decisions and actions. I'm supposed to prosper and be in good health. 3 John 1:2-3

I will operate in excellence today. I believe by faith that because I love God and I am called according to His purpose, all things work together for my good, and God's glory. Romans 8:28

Thank You God for the anointing from the Holy Spirit. I believe by faith that Your anointing empowers me and gives me courage, and causes me to be bold. Your anointing causes gates to open for me that shall not be shut. It smoothes the way forward. Hidden treasures are mine, because You are my God.
Your Anointing always makes a difference, makes a change, and literally destroys my problems. Isaiah 45:1-4; 10:27

By faith, I will seek godly counsel from those who have overcome adversity. Proverbs 19:20

The type of wise counsel that tells me to:

1. Take one day at a time
2. Ask God "now what do I do?"
3. Fight for what's right
4. Project a victorious mindset
5. Conduct yourself like a winner

Written by Lawrence Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment