Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Who's In You?

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV)

Today's Prayer
What's this about Lord? I read Your word. I pray. I worship You with all my being, and difficulty still comes my way. Show me what it is that I need to learn. Teach me that prayer is a form of communication and not a guarantee of my will being done. Help me to know that worship gives me strength, builds my relationship, and increases my faith in an almighty an everlasting truth, You. Lord, I want to face life and all of my circumstances with a God mindset, I am. Amen and so it is.

The You In Me
That thing that you do that pisses me off
Is a reflection of me that sometimes gets lost
That thing you did that got under my skin
I do the same thing to people over and over again
When you do it, it's so easy for me to see
The thing that irritates me the most, is the you in me

Written by Marc Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment