Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Do You Love Me?

If someone says, “I love God,” but hates a fellow believer, that person is a liar; for if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see? And he has given us this command: Those who love God must also love their fellow believers. (1 John 4:20-21 NLT)

Today's Prayer
You told me if I loved You, then I would keep your commandments. That one about loving everybody seems a bit much for me right now. Lord, I got some people I don't even like, how do I love them? I need You to show me me how to really love those I don't like. I know I must. So, I pray today for the willingness to try. Better yet, the willingness to do what You ask me to do. After all, You loved me through some pretty unlikable moments, and I'm so grateful for it. Lord, I accept your command and will move forward in love. Amen and so it is.

Tell Me How
How do I do it
I'm willing to try
Show me the way
Remind me why

Fill me up
Make me whole
Help me please
Heal my soul

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment