Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Do You Need Peace?

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. (Isaiah 26:3 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I'm almost in tears today just thinking about what You have done for me. You are mine, and can't nobody take that away from me. One thing I know for sure, Your love is everlasting, and it gives me power. Thank You Lord. Thank You for the peace that comes before the storm, and the courage to say to the storm, "peace, be still." Hallelujah! I say to life today, that no matter what comes my way, it is only because God has allowed it to be so. Furthermore Lord, thank You for bringing me the victory before the battle. Amen and so it is.

Yes He Is 
God is a mighty God, yes He is
God is an awesome God, yes He is
God is a loving God, yes He is
God is a patient God, yes He is

God is a saving God, yes He is
God is a giving God, yes He is
God is a living God, yes He is
God is a gracious God, yes He is

God is a caring God, yes He is
God is a sharing God, yes He is
God is a hearing God, yes He is
God is a nearing God, yes He is

God is a right-now God, yes He is
God is a forever God, yes He is
God is a everything God, yes He is
God is a great God, yes He is

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment