Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Why Are We Divided?

I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose. (1 Corinthians 1:10 NLT)

Today's Prayer 
I believe that what I believe is right for me. Lord, teach me how to not be judgmental about how others choose to believe. Help me to let others be where they are, and who they are. I asked You to prove You to me, for me, and You did. I pray for the willingness to be open minded to the possibility that You are a God beyond my understanding, and the implications of what that might mean. Help me to let other's beliefs be theirs. Grant me the peace to accept that there is no reason for me to worry about what others believe, nor how they choose to believe it. Amen a and so it is.

Be
Be right
Be wrong
Be weak
Be strong

Be left
Be right
Be up
Be down

Be lost
Be found
Be square
Be round

Become
Believe
Be true
Be free

Just Be

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment