Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, August 22, 2014

Have You Seen Her?

She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. (Proverbs 3:15 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, only You can make me happy. I pray that in my seeking, I find wisdom. I pray that as I go about the course of gathering and accomplishing in life, that I get understanding. God, I believe that You have this life of mine figured out in a way that I can't comprehend. I ask that you have mercy on me for not always seeking the things You would have me seek after. I know that You hold length of days in Your right hand, and in Your left hand are riches and honor. Your ways are ways of pleasantness, and all You paths are peace. Allow me to be in Your presence and willingly receive whatever it is that You have for me. Amen and so it is.

S.H.E.
Sharing
Heavenly
Expressions

She whispers in the wind
She wants to be taken in
She loves with all there is
She longs for a sacred marriage
She moves in the still of the night
She smiles and fills the dark with light
She laughs and a gentle breeze stir the trees
She wonders and never ceases to amaze
She cares forever, till the end of days

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment