Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Are You His?

For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: (Psalms 149:4 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I praise you and magnify Your Holy name. You are so wonderful, that sometimes just the thought of what You have done for me over my life, brings tears of joy to my eyes. Hallelujah! I pray that You place a new song of praise in my heart. Let me cantillate Your praise amongst Your people. May the beauty of Your salvation shine brightly through me. Honor me with Your glory. Glory be to God. This I pray. Amen and so it is.

He
He has done so much,
Where do I begin
He has stuck closer than a brother,
He is better than a friend
He has been there when I completely failed
He has carried me through tough times as well
He has given me grace that I didn't earn
He has shown me mercy on many a turn
He has done more for me, than I could ever show
He loves me unconditionally, and this I know

Written by Marc Christmas

1 comment: