Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, August 4, 2014

Do You Have A Letter Of Recommendation?

The only letter of recommendation we need is you yourselves. Your lives are a letter written in our hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you. This “letter” is written not with pen and ink, but with the Spirit of the living God. It is carved not on tablets of stone, but on human hearts. (2 Corinthians 3:2-3 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, Your favor has been reigning down on me in a mighty and powerful way. You are opening doors of opportunity that could only be opened by You. I pray for discernment, wisdom, humility,  and peace during this time of harvest. I need discernment to determine whether it's Your spirit in the midst of my presentations. I need wisdom to identify how to handle the conversations and process the information that is being shared with me. Humility, will help me recognize that is only because of You that the opportunities exists. I pray for peace to help calm and clear my emotions. God, I know that You are Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. Let me reflect Your glory. Make me more and more like You. Amen and so it is.

One God
All I need is one God
I can make it through the storm
One God
One  love
One life
One try
One dream
One team
One vision
One truth
One story
One heart
One glory
One power
One strength
One source
One course
All I need is one God
He will put me on

Written by Marc Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment