Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, August 29, 2014

Faith Friday

Thank You God for the turbulence in my life. I believe by faith that it signifies higher elevations for me.

It's time to elevate my mindset and set my mind on Christ, the things which are above the world mindset. Colossians 3:1-3

Thank You God for answering my prayer. Despite being in a situation of rejection, you are able to turn it around and build something great. I just have to trust Your perspective in advance!  Psalms 118:21-24

When I am obedient, I believe by faith that I will have good success and prosper in everything I do.
Joshua 1:7

Lord, give me the strength and conviction to work on things that will make a difference beyond my lifetime. I believe by faith that when I take a high degree of pleasure in Your ways, You will give me the desires of my heart. Period. No matter what.
Revelation 14:13
Psalms 37:4

Lord give me a clean heart. Separate me from un-forgiveness and allow me to reconcile when I have differences with my wife, my family and anyone in the body of Christ.

Written by Lawrence Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment