Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, August 29, 2014

Are You One?

A troublemaker plants seeds of strife; gossip separates the best of friends. (Proverbs 16:28 NLT)

Today's Prayer
O Lord, I might be, no, I am. I'm guilty, but I don't want to admit it. I pray that You receive my confession as my means of repenting. I pray that You help me to keep my actions and my mouth aligned with Your purpose for my life. Assist me with my good intentions, which often lead to not so good effects. Help me to recognize that sharing any information about someone else is gossiping. I only want to share the Good News about You and what You have done for me. Amen and so it is.

Focus On...
You & Yours
      Not
Me & Mine

Life & Love
      Not
Death & Crime

Here & Now
       Not
How & Why

God & Spirit
       Not
Them & I

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment